Home

Home
Pictoral of the house with the colour selection

Frame complete

Thursday 16th and Friday 17th February bought new life and new faith...

On Thursday our family welcomed a new baby girl, our niece, into the world, Miss Josephine born at 10:55am :-)

And on our way to meet her, on Friday, we stopped into shell cove to check see what was happening. As we drove over the rise that leads to our street we were passed by a crane and truck. As we drove down the decline we were greeted by this...
Doesn't that look special!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I jumped out of the car. (OK so, the car had almost stopped when I jumped out, I was soooo excited.)

I really was shocked by how emotional I was about finally seeing our house. After years of looking at display homes & 12 months of paperwork to get to this point. Awesome!!!

Overall the size of the house is as we expected. We knew it was going to be smaller than most of the displays we had seen. However I am kicking myself a little that I didn't try make the house wider, when we are restricted by the depth (thanks to the Asset protection zone)

But we don't have oooooooodlles of cash so we have been smart. The best thing is that it will be ours at the end and that makes me verrrrry happy!

Here are some more shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment